• Outstanding knowledge of Linux systems and networking fundamentals (TCP/IP);
• Experience with at least one Cloud Provider (preferably AWS and main AWS services);
• Experience with at least one configuration management tool: Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Chef;
• CI/CD implementation practice using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, or similar;
• Hands-on experience with Docker;
• Familiarity with Kubernetes;
• Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash);
• Programming fundamentals (ability to read code);
• Experience with RDBMS and knowledge of NoSQL;
• Apache and Nginx knowledge;
• Upper-Intermediate English.
Nice to have:
• Understanding of infrastructure as a code paradigm (e.g. Terraform);
• Experience with Grafana, Prometheus, and ELK stack;
• Experience with High Available and High Load systems;
• Comfortable working with Git;
• Certificates in anything from the DevOps field would be a plus.
IBA Group invites a DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The IBA Group’s organizational structure is worldwide. We have support centers in Europe, the United States, Asia, and Africa. IBA Group has full legal and organizational capacity to send its experts to these centers or hire local employees.
- 11 Development Centers in Belarus, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Poland, and the Slovak Republic;
- 2 700+ well-educated multilingual employees;
- 2 000+ projects for customers from 40+ countries: USA, Western Europe, Belarus, Russia, and CIS.
This is a full-time, remote, and long-term position.
Tech Stack: Linux systems, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, Chef, Jenkins, GitLab, Python, Bash, NoSQL; Apache, and Nginx.
• Designing infrastructure by provided requirements;
• Cost optimization of the infrastructure;
• Performing audit of the infrastructure;
• Consulting clients about best practices for different tools and technologies;
• Optimization for the CI/CD process;
• Automating of routine tasks;
• Constant improvement of monitoring and alerting;
• Discussing the previous disasters and working on changes to prevent new ones.
- Friendly team of international experts who inspire and support you;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Self-education support;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Competitive salary and fair rewards (based upon experience).