- Using modern technologies and approaches, operating and optimizing the central monitoring and logging;
- Supporting automated product deployment, as well as the server operators with the operation;
-You are responsible for monitoring the systems as well as alerting already in case of symptoms
- Harmonising the monitoring of public and private cloud workloads;
- Visualising the system status in descriptive dashboards;
- Supporting the architecture and operations teams with proposals based on the findings from monitoring to stabilize operations;
- You have solid experience in IT infrastructure and IT monitoring;
- You have good Linux and Windows knowledge;
- You are proficient in tools such as Zabbix, Nagios, and CheckMK, knowledge of Grafana would be desirable;
- You have good knowledge of Bash, Powershell, or other scripting languages;
- You are familiar with automated deployment processes;
- You are a team player, reliable, conscientious, and committed;
- Solution-oriented, analytical thinking and acting as well as strong organizational skills are your trademarks;
- You are fluent in written and spoken in English;
- German is a big advantage;
IBA Bulgaria Ltd is searching for a System Engineer to join our team for the monitoring of the systems.
The IBA Group’s organizational structure is worldwide. We have support centers in Europe, the United States, Asia, and Africa. IBA Group has full legal and organizational capacity to send its experts to these centers or hire local employees.
- 11 Development Centers in Belarus, Czech Republic, Kazakhstan, Bulgaria, Poland, and the Slovak Republic;
- 2 700+ well-educated multilingual employees;
- 2 000+ projects for customers from 40+ countries: USA, Western Europe, Belarus, Russia, and CIS.
- Friendly team of international experts who inspire and support you;
- Medical insurance;
- Flexible schedule;
- Self-education support;
- Paid vacation;
- Paid sick leaves;
- Competitive salary and fair rewards (based upon experience).