What We Expect of You
- SAP ABAP development – At least 10 years of ABAP development experience.
- SAP Interface development and production support – at least 5 years of experience.
- Experienced with SAP UI Technologies WebDynpro ABAP, WEBUI, FPM and UI5.
- Experience in interfaces development and configuration: ALE, IDoc, RFC, BAPIs, SOAP/XML, JSON.
- Experience working on MDG 9.
- Expert in data modeling, process modeling, UI modeling, validations, derivations, data replication framework(DRF), web service, MDG consolidation, Fiori integration.
- Good understanding of business process procedure in SAP such as: MDG: Materials, BP-Customer, BP-Supplier, Custom Objects, and FI.
- Working knowledge and experience in Business Rules Framework plus (BRF+).
- Proven track record of leading troubleshooting of production issues in MDG and interfaces.
- Expertise on building access class for data models, feeder class for UP processing and worked customization of inbound/outbound interfaces in MDG MDG development – at least 5 years of development experience in the following areas of MDG MDG, governance MDG UI enhancement MDG data modelling MDG interfaces MDG configuration for change request, governance, and interfaces Rule-based workflow development.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to work independently with business and functional teams.
- Expert SAP MDG Architect /developer to support the SAP MDG application and continue transformation.
- Responsible for the design of software frameworks, systems or products.
- Defines processes for technical platforms, system specifications, input/output and working parameters for software compatibility.
- Conceives system interfaces and business application prototypes. Identifies, analyzes and resolves framework design weaknesses.